Last week Google announced their Font API and Font Directory, which provides a simple, cross-browser method for using any font in the Google Font Directory on your web page. That announcement made me very excited and I decided to spent my evening to make a Google Fonts Drupal module. Building the module didn't took me long (thanks to the powerful Drupal API) so I was able to release a working version of the module the same evening.
Recently I created a book in Drupal using two Content Types. One type called Book Description (which has a cover, an ID and some other CCK fields) and another type called Book Page. So far so good. Problems arose when I tried to setup Pathauto. For the Book Description I entered book/[field_book_id-raw], which worked great. For the Book Pages I needed something like book/[field_book_id-raw]/title-of-my-page. This is where I got stuck.